Our proven process is designed to require minimal client time and will be customized to account for the uniqueness of each client and each expense category
We Assess Your Current Pricing and Agreements
You simply provide your historical expenses, and we:
- Review your supplier and category spend
- Prioritize recurring spend and confirm categories of interest with you
- Evaluate incumbent supplier agreements
- Select a subset of invoices for relevant price data
- Work with you to determine which categories advance to the negotiation stage
A focused list of categories that advances to the negotiation stage
We Deliver Customized Savings Opportunities
Once the categories are approved, we go beyond negotiation, by:
- Performing a comprehensive spend analysis for each category
- Meeting with select internal stakeholders to gain insight into future business objectives and planned spend in each category
- Negotiating with the incumbent supplier, utilizing our benchmarks and discussing scale opportunities
- Identifying, interviewing and negotiating with appropriate alternative suppliers
- Working in partnership with present and potential suppliers to generate operating efficiencies
Actionable information in the form of a comprehensive pricing analysis.
A comparison of your existing supplier’s revised offer to alternative supplier offers.
Specific savings for each option relative to your existing pricing.
You Choose Your Savings
You always maintain control regarding which savings are realized. reSourcing presents specific savings opportunities, which include annual savings estimates relative to your existing pricing. You accept or reject each proposed savings opportunity.
In the event that you choose not to pursue an individual savings opportunity, you gain tremendous value in knowing market pricing at no cost.
You choose which customized savings opportunities to implement.
We Ensure That You Realize Your Savings
Once you choose savings, we:
- Review any new supplier agreements and amendments to ensure they are consistent with our negotiations prior to your execution of them
- Review ongoing invoices to ensure that the invoices reflect the negotiated pricing
- Document actual savings realized, by comparing invoices to the historical pricing
Not just theoretical savings, but actual savings.
“We didn’t need a new project, we needed savings. Very little of our time was required before reSourcing presented their findings and savings options. The options they presented gave us immediate and significant savings…it seemed like they were part of our management team.”
“Due to our continuous internal cost reduction initiatives, we believed we had aggressive pricing. Despite this, since there was no risk with reSourcing’s model, we gave them the opportunity to review existing pricing and they delivered further material savings in many categories for us.”
“After experiencing reSourcing’s work in several categories, it became clear that their non-procurement background is what enabled their creative solutions that we would never have benefitted from using our traditional RFP approach. They found ways to reduce the expense first and then negotiated better pricing.”
“The reference calls I made were so compelling that I had to engage them. While I was skeptical that I would benefit the way the folks on the other end of the reference calls did, I can now say that they were a pleasure to work with and the knowledge they provided allowed us to generate significant savings across a broad range of categories.”